The Greyback Parka boasts duck down fill, housed within a lightweight synthetic cloth. This combination of natural and man-made fibers work together to deliver exceptional heat retention, water resistance and supreme comfort.
The garment shell is produced from a diamond weave micro rip-stop backed with a thermoplastic membrane; the latter coating is engineered to allow for the free passage of water vapor, making it breathable, however does not allow water droplets to penetrate its surface.
The diamond weave gives the jacket surface a
unique iridescent look, a near-shimmer, making it wholly more dynamic and unmistakably MA.STRUM.
- 100% Polyester
- Micro diamond rip-stop with TPU membrane
- Breathable, highly water resistant
- Two way YKK zip with snap fastening storm flap
- Down filled throughout (90% Duck Down, 10% Feather)
- Internal padded collar
- Waterproof zip pockets at centre chest
- Snap closure bellows pockets at centre chest
- Snap closure lower pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hood with signature cord garage
- Internal drawcord waist
- Detachable MA.STRUM ID